MyOt zwave opentherm

Bonjour,

Quelqu’un a-t-il déjà réussi à utiliser l’actionneur zwave opentherm MyOt sur jeedom ? Lien
J’arrive à l’intégrer sur le contrôleur Zwave, mais lorsque j’effectue une consigne de 40 degC d’eau de boucle, celui-ci m’envoie 1200 degC … c’est un peu chaud pour moi :grin:

Je suis preneur si quelqu’un l’utilise sur jeedom.

Merci

Bonjour,

Vous ne précisez pas le plug-in, c’est avec #plugin-openzwave ? Pouvez-vous rajouter le tag ?
Si oui, et si cela n’est pas fonctionnel d’après vos tests, il fonctionnera probablement avec le nouveau #plugin-zwavejs, encore un peu de patience :relaxed:

Tag ajouter :wink:

Il fonctionne, j’arrive à l’inclure, mais j’ai beaucoup de mal à comprendre son fonctionnement :confused:

Qu’apporte de plus ce nouveau plugin ?

Bonjour,

im using Z-WaveJS under Home Assistant. I can confirm that this device is not supported as well.
I’m using the device over the year an I spent a lot of the time to get it working.
It doesn’t conform to the z-wave specification, opposite to the promise in the product page.
I’m using it by executing the corresponding Command Classes (I’m programmer).

There are several bugs in the device:

1. the device is reporting bad setpoint type (wrong BitMask in SUPPORTED REPORT) and the controller recognizes wrong setpoints ‹ Off › and ‹ Energy Save Cooling › instead of ‹ Heating › and ‹ Away Heating › setpoints respectively due to the specification.
2. wrong Min and Max setpoint temperatures in CAPABILITIES REPORT, as the result you can set the temperature out of valid boiler’s range. These temperatures are exposed in the configuration parameters instead.
3. problem with the THERMOSTAT_SETPOINT_SET command of wich doesn’t respect Precision and Size fields, as the result it sets crazy temperatures if no decimal separator is used (40 wrong, 40.0 good).
The workaround is set temperatures like 40.5 or 52.5 because your app can simplify 40.0 to 40 (as ZWaveJS does).
4. the device continuously sends configuration parameters. Which is ridiculous because these values are static (like min and max boiler temp). It generates a lot of traffic in z-wave network. In my network (60+ devices) during 10 hours the controller received 12250 requests, where MyOT sent 11200 of them. My 60+ devices sent about 1050 requests, so the single MyOT device generates 91,4% of the traffic.
5. the 1st version of the device doesn’t support OTA updates, so no possibility to update firmware.

The only things that works without workarounds is On/Off switch and temperature sensors.

I wrote a lot of letters to the support and got a lot of promises that they fix the issues.
This device is in early alpha stage and should not be sold to the end users.
I don’t recommend MyOT device and the mark SmartDHOME, as they ignoring customers that spent money.
I did not return the device because I am able to handle it myself.

Sorry for the bad news. Hope I saved your time and avoided a lot of frustration.

1 « J'aime »