Aeotec Multisensor 6 - ZW100-C - Not working at all

Hello everyone,

Short: I’m unable to get my Aeotec Multisensor 6 (ZW100-C) working, starting by total unability to get it wake up, even when USB powered.

Details:
It’s a new, never-used Aeotec Multisensor 6 I bought in 2016 (then I stopped my domotics project, and started it back few days ago). Thus it was never included in any z-wave network before.

First it was not easy to get it added to my network (I have an Aeotec z-stick Gen 5, successfully upgraded to Firmware 1.2), but it is OK (without security at all so far, at opposite of my others z-wave components: Led Bulb gen 5 (successfully upgraded to Firmware 1.4), Smart Switch 6 (successfully upgraded to Firmware 1.4)).

Then I’ve never ever been able to wake it up, either (new) battery powered or USB powered.
I think I tried almost everything I found on the official documentation, and so far I avoided Firmware Upgrade, because of the big warning « Do not update V1.08 (or previous versions) to V1.09 or later, this will brick older MultiSensor 6 units. », acting the current (initial) Firmware of my Aeotec Multisensor 6 is v1.6.

What is very surprising is that according to changelogs, the v1.6 does not exist, I guessed they meant v1.06.
And from the link above, we can only upgrade directly to v1.15, I’ve been unable to find - at least - the version v1.[0]8.

Can someone help me please?

Does anyone get the same issue to wakeup this Aeotec Multisensor 6 even being USB powered?
Any solutions ?
Is there any way I could « force the wake-up » with ZWaveJS2MQTT ?
Should I try the upgrade anyway ?

Many thanks.